Skip to content

audio amp

Over the weekend, I put together an audio amp using a schematic from N6QW. It is from his simpleceiver project. Since my bitx project fizzled out ( I will try to get it working one day.) I figured I start on another transceiver in my free time. I’ve got some packaged mixers instead of using plain diodes and I may buy a crystal filter instead of trying to make one myself. That may make things easier this time around.

Anyway, here is the schematic:

I used a drill press to make islands and I glued the chips down dead bug style. The amp works great. Its nice and powerful.

 

One Comment

  1. […] started with the audio amp that I built a while back. I added an SBL-1 mixer and an arduino/si5351 vfo. I then connected the […]

Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.