Diving deeper into my recent score, I found quite a bit of old heathkit test gear. There are two signal generators, two condensor checkers, and a signal tracer. I cleaned them all up and took a closer look. They will all need to be recapped, but I couldn’t help myself and I just had to see if they worked. I hooked a few of them up to a variac and slowly brought them up to line voltage and from what I can tell, they are working okay. I’ll still need to re-cap them, but now I am less worried about wasting time fixing them up.
There were also a few 12v power supplies that seem to be working okay as well. I’ll replace the electrolytics in them as well.